Investors of Bursa Malaysia prefer Formosa Prosonic Industries Bhd for its niche position and due to its business on audio components.
Bursa Malaysia is currently trading at 1707.73 as recorded on 28th February, with an decrement of 0.33%. There were 241 gainers and 702 losers among 1877 companies. Formosa Prosonic is among those top gainers.
About Formosa Prosonic Industries Bhd (KLSE: FPI- 9172)
Formosa Prosonic Industries Berhad is engaged in the assembly of speaker systems and it is listed stocks on Bursa Malaysia. The Company’s segments include Malaysia, Asia, and the United Kingdom. The Malaysia segment is engaged in the manufacturing and sales of speaker systems, and the provision of system development and solutions for business software. The Asia segment encompasses the Company’s operations in China, which include the manufacturing and sales of speaker systems. The United Kingdom segment is primarily engaged in selling speaker systems.
1. The company predicted to attain 15% revenue growth in FY19. The new plant rolled out earlier-than-expected in early Dec 2018 which was built to provide for the new contract win, from its existing largest customer. The new contract will take up 70-80% of the new plant’s capacity.
2. The remaining capacity will be used to broaden its scope of service including ODM orders to reinforce its place in the market as a contract manufacturer.
3. The company was recently classified as Shariah-compliant security on the 29th of November 2018. This can open more buying to funds which track Shariah.
4. Roland (FPI existing customer) is currently renting two plants from FPI for in-house production. FPI will have a 3rd plant to contribute Roland for rental by June 2019.
5. The fourth quarterly report(4QFY18) for 2018 is expected to announce on February 22, 2019.
Performance Review OF FPI
As on January 17, For FY19 revenue of FPI has increased with 15% as mentioned on The Edge. Formosa Prosonic Industries is screening up on the list of top gainers over the past month in Bursa Malaysia.
Fundamental overview involves basic financial reports of the company and its market reputation. Fundamental overviews of any company are the first thing an investor sees when he considers investing in any company.
Below are the fundamental data and key highlights of Formosa Prosonic Industries.
Important Fundamental Data
|Market Capitalization (M)||454|
|No. of Shares(M)||251|
|Earning Per Share (MYR)||0.15|
|52 Week price Range(RM):||1.15-2.07|
- Rise in share price over the year is 7.74% and over the last 5 month is 0.54%
- The company maintained good profitability of 13%.
- The EPS growth rate of 8.34 over 5yrs
- Yearly income growth y-o-y is 8-9%
- A strong balance sheet with net cash per share of 56.2 or 35% market cap.
On weekly charts, the stock is trading in a rising channel, the stock took support at 1.610 and on the higher side facing resistance near 2.190. As per candlestick hammer like pattern forms a few weeks before and now stock trading near 1.810. Stock can rise further and able to test 2.20 and above this level. With support comes at 1.610 it has been increased from the last month as it was at 1.45. Price volume action wise stock making higher highs, momentum indicator like RSI still consolidates near neutral zone.Volume addition while making higher high suggest buying at every rise. According to Moving Average action was at strong buy at 1.77 or at 1.8.
Stocks major support and resistance level were as below:
MMF Solutions Key Takeaways
Formosa Prosonic Industries is among the top performers in Bursa Malaysia. If you follow the data you will get the answer whether you should invest in it or not. MMF Solution caution you use all the above information for your research and invest accordingly. For latest intraday stock picks, mid-term stock picks, FKLI index signals and expert reports on KLSE stocks, subscribe to our 2 days free trial now!